- No age limit for eligibility
- Convenient Payroll Deduction for payment of premiums
- Guaranteed Issue: No health questions to enroll and benefit amounts up to $30,000
- Increased Health Screening Benefit: Now $75 instead of $50
- Category Benefit Payments: Receive up to three full benefit payments if diagnosed with a covered illness in each of the three categories
- Portable Coverage: Keep your policy even if you retire or leave CSEA
The CSEA-Sponsored Critical Illness Insurance Program covers three categories of critical illness.*
Category 1: Certain Cancer-Related Conditions
- Full benefit cancer
- Partial benefit cancer
- Skin Cancer: $250
Category 2: Certain Heart-Related Conditions
- Heart attack
- Coronary artery disease
Category 3: Certain Other Conditions
- Major organ transplant (other than bone marrow)
- Kidney failure
*The Benefit Amount that determines the benefits for Covered Conditions is shown on your enrollment form.
Please refer to brochure for full plan details.
Like most group benefits programs, benefit programs offered by MetLife contain certain exclusions, exceptions, waiting periods, reductions, limitations and terms for keeping them in force. Ask your Plan Administrator, Pearl Carroll, for costs and complete details.