Child Care Liability Insurance
Kids get hurt…a lot. As a childcare provider, you can be held liable for accidents and injuries that occur under your supervision. Consider these scenarios:
- A child suffers bodily injury while on your playground equipment
- The parent of a child enrolled in your program makes a false charge of abuse or molestation against you
- One of your employees/volunteers trips and spills hot soup onto a child
If a claim is brought against you, you could be out thousands of dollars in defense and settlement costs. Ensure you are protected with VOICE-Sponsored Child Care Liability Insurance.
- General liability limits from $300,000 to $1,000,000 per occurrence, and $500,000 to $3,000,000 aggregate
- Professional liability included at a limit equal to the general liability
- Child molestation & abuse limits up to $100,000 per occurrence, and $300,000 aggregate with defense costs OUTSIDE the limits
- No liability deductible
- Umbrella up to $5,000,000
- Medical payments coverage for no additional charge—includes coverage for staff and enrolled children
- Installment billing—up to 6—at no additional charge!
Want more information? Contact one of our experienced insurance representatives at